Monday, July 22, 2013

I can't get enough of this rain. If it were up to me, there would be grey sky and thunder and the song of pouring rain against my window every single day. Instead of 120 degree scorching heat, it's wet and in the mid 80s and the first true monsoon season I've seen in several years. If Arizona were like this all the time, I'd consider staying.

I wonder sometimes if there is a god, and if god happens to know how I'm feeling- because if there is, he/she just sent me the exact weather I needed to help me cope this past week.

Tonight it's stopped raining, and a lot has happened, so I'm simply reading and going to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. God tends to control the rain to make me happy. On numerous occasions, I've asked for a break in the torrential rain so I can stay dry between classes/on my way home from the store/others and it's stopped raining for exactly the time I've needed. Lately He's been sending midwestern-style thunderstorms my way to help me feel better about not being in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete